Wednesday, January 20, 2016

What's on the Back Wednesday

More often than not, I put fairly plain fabric on the backs of my quilts and save the cute stuff for piecing the tops.  But, sometimes you run across a cute fabric on sale and it begs to be used as a whole piece.  The dinosaurs made it onto the backing of the blue quilt shown in the last Saturday Sewing post:

They are at home in the "forest" of the Retro Leaves quilting!

And they reminded me of a dino quilt I made a long time ago for a baby shower gift.  Please forgive the photo-of-a-photo from my scrapbook album, but that was before digital cameras.  This was a cute pattern and easy-peasy so I might make one again.  The quilt photo is shown on the right on top of the polka dot scrapbook page paper with a small piece of the fabric looking it over!




No comments: