Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Quilting for Project Linus

Finished up the quilting last night of this one that was made by a member of Project Linus.  Before I turn it back in (they do the binding), I'm going to have to measure those rectangles ... this is a great scrappy or planned scrappy design!



The panto is called Variety.  Since this is a great design for scrappies, I'm going to link it up to Quilting is More Fun Than Housework's Oh Scrap.  Even though I didn't make it, I'm going to use it for my donation quilts.  Such an easy pattern and so cute!

5 comments:

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

I agree, this is a great scrappy design. And a simple block. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

Bethany said...

So pretty!!!

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

A great pattern to show off some pretty fabrics... your quilting is a beautiful addition to it.

Vicki in MN said...

Yes I like that as well, did you measure the blocks and willing to pass along that info? I am working on donation quilts this winter as well.

The Quilting Elf said...

I am having trouble with replies to comments not going through, so I am replying here in hopes of reaching people. Thank you all for your comments.
I talked with the person that made this quilt and it is from a pattern in the book Jelly Roll Quilts by Pam and Nicky Lintott. I did not end up measuring the rectangles, but I hope to get the book.