Sunday, February 1, 2015

Good Times!



My husband was able to play golf in our nice weather here in FL on Friday, so I jogged on over to a quilt show in nearby Clearwater:


The Quilter’s Crossing Quilt Guild puts on a nice show every other year and this year was no exception.

I was able to get some excellent ideas for some scrappy quilts from these displays:
 
Corn and Beans - Barbara Kellard

Just Scraps - Jean Stephenson

Kathleen's Cats -  Evelyn Towns

Patches and Pinwheels - Collaborative Guild Fundraiser

Pineapple Pizazz - Carol Bernard

Poppy - Debbie Wallace

Red Hots - Pilar Allen

Scrappy Stars - Nat Wright

You Bug Me - Nancy Morrison

You Bug Me Detail (with Dragonfly quilting!)

I will be using these ideas as inspiration as I continue to dig into my stash!  Linking to Oh Scrap today.

Tomorrow I will be showing some of the other-than-scrappy quilts from the show … stay tuned.

3 comments:

barbara woods said...

my sis used to live in Clearwater and i would drive from the N west corner of Ga. and spend time with her., She shut the plant down there 17 years ago and lives closer now!

Jasmine said...

What an inspiring visit! Thanks for sharing.

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

So much scrappy inspiration! I love the Pineapple quilt! Thanks for sharing at Oh Scrap!