Monday, December 15, 2014

Last Box and Last Delivery of 2014



My thread delivery came through so I finished up the last quilt for Quilts Beyond Borders and got it out the door:


panto called Feather Elegance

This is the last one to be mailed to the Navajo Nation in Bennett Freeze, Ariz.  The colors really appealed to me – I think the line was called Midwinter Reds by Moda.

And I quilted this last one up right away to give back to the Project Linus people here locally who will bind it and get it to a child in the hospital.  Great group!
 
panto called Hearts Surfing
But there’s no time like the present to start on something else:


I’m playing with blocks to try to figure out something symmetrical to go around that center panel and hopefully end up with a nice “boy” quilt for Quilts for Kids (another local group for kids in the hospital).

More blocks in the works … and maybe a whole new design … we’ll see!

No comments: